Action and Function of Black Seed Rose Blossom Perfume Oil:
(Please note: Bottle design may vary depending on stock.)
An exquisite blend of rose oils and black seed oil makes this perfume oil truly one of a kind. It is an intoxicating, timeless fragrance of deep red roses.
A classic fragrance loved by women for centuries. It is noted that the scent of roses helps to promote a good mood and alleviates depression. Oh, and the bottle? Believe me its georgeous!
A must have for any connoisseur of perfume oils.
Some Characteristics of the Oil:
- Black Seed possesses anti-bacterial anti-fungal properties. It is also known to strengthen the immune system and increase T-cell production. It is rich in amino- acids, potassium, calcium and protein.*
- Juniper Berry was historically burned to ward off evil spirits or to serve as a disinfectant in times of plague or other contagious diseases. It is both stimulating and relaxing. It is useful applied externally for all skin disorders including acne, eczema and dermatitis. Considering its relatively mild toxicity, juniper is a remarkably effective and versatile remedy, with no contraindications.*
- Arabian Sandalwood’s sedative properties are good for treating depression and tension*
- Ylang Ylang is a great relaxer (if used sparingly) and highly recommended for anxiety, depression, and insomnia. It also has benefits in treating high blood pressure and skin conditions. Ylang Ylang also has properties of relieving tachycardia (abnormally fast heart beat) and Hyperpnoea (abnormally fast breathing).*
- Amber has emotional and aromatic properties.*
- Patchouli seems to be stimulating in small doses, and sedative in large doses. It has properties of an antidepressant and is used for anxiety and depression. Its property may occasion a mild sedative, but more importantly a bringing together of the thoughts, helping to clarify problems, and them to a point where they can be seen more objectively and dealt with.*
- Patchouli has an uplifting effect for depression and anxiety, and can help alleviate fluid and retention.*
- Vanilla and Green Apple were found to reduce anxiety in a study of over 3,000 individuals according to the Neurological Director of The Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation.*
- Veti Ver is known as the oil of tranquility. It has calming properties and is used for insomnia and anxiety. It also is known to balance the nervous system.*
*The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.